Our FIRST giveaway to celebrate our first year anniversary, is the perfect giveaway for Disney fans that want to document their vacation using Project Life! A big Thanks to our friend Becky Higgins and her teamfor offering for the winner:
- a Honey Core Edition (my favorite to use in capturing Disney magic)
- a 12×12 Album of winner's choice (12 colors to choose from in faux leather or cloth)
- a Big Pack of Photo Pocket Pages
These products will be shipped from Amazon.com and can only be shipped to US addresses.
I am throwing in a bunch of goodies I picked up on my last trip that are great for using on Project Life Disneyland and Walt Disney World pages. Because I was at Disneyland when I bought them, a few things are Disneyland specific, but there are still lots of goodies that can be used for either park. The value of these items is over $100 and can only be shipped to US addresses as well.
One thing to note is that the “sticker book” has papers in it for Disneyland AND Disneyworld that could easily be cut up into Project Life sizes and added to a page. There are lots of stickers that can be added to project life cards as well. Lots and lots of options!
Here's a break down of the rules:
- Shipping address must be a US address
- The winning entry will be verified (this means, if you say you will like this post on Facebook, then you have to actually do it, or you can't win for it. If you tweet, but your Twitter account is private, then I won't be able to verify it and you can't win for it.
- Contest will be open through noon ET on November 4th
- You can enter each day through Rafflecopter
- A winner be chosen and contacted on November 4th. The winner will have 12 hours to respond with shipping address or prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected. The winner will be announced on November 5th.
- There's more legal fine print on the Rafflecopter form.